The candidates for PhD studies should follow the steps below:
- Specify the topic of your PhD thesis and prepare its synopsis.
- Contact the Head of the doctoral studies in chosen discipline - specify the topic of the thesis and present the synopsis. Find their list here.
- The Head of the studies will appoint you an academic supervisor of the University's academic staff.
- Create an account in the Online Application System.
- Upload required documents into the system.
- Pay the application fee (if you are applying for studies on tuition-paying basis).
- Find the information about the date of your entry exam (it will be visible in the Online Application System).
In case of additional questions please contact International Admissions Office.