STUDIES IN POLISH
Foreign candidates willing to study in Polish are required to have knowledge of Polish allowing them to understand the lectures and participate in classes. For this reason, the candidates are required to fulfil one of the following:
- Complete a nine-month preparatory Polish language course at one of the institutions appointed by the minister of higher education,
- Obtain the certificate in Polish as a foreign language issued by the State Commission for the Certification of Proficiency in Polish as a Foreign Language,
- Receive confirmation from the Higher Education Institution they apply to that their preparation and command of Polish allows them to undertake the studies.
STUDIES IN ENGLISH
The candidate should confirm his/her proficiency in English (B2 level at least) by:
- providing information that previous education was delivered fully in English (eg. diploma),
- providing language certificate.
If candidate is unable to confirm the proficiency in English, it can be verified by the University of Silesia.